You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
This software replaces networkmanager.
networkctl up networkctl down networkctl list # simulate the network start: print every command networkctl -s up # choose software to use instead of the auto-detected ones networkctl -n ip -d udhcpc up # start a single interface networkctl up eth0
- Linux: ifconfig, ip, dhclient, iw, wpa_supplicant
- Busybox: busybox (ifconfig, ip, udhcpc), iw, wpa_supplicant
- OpenBSD: ifconfig, dhclient
- bugfix with ifconfig: aliasses create a new interface, they are not put down
- wifi (iw, ifconfig, wpa_supplicant...)
- better cli:
networkctl (up|down|list) interface, and searching in /etc for network files by default
- wifi reconnection on error
- launching arbitrary code with the "!command" syntax
- (linux only) network namespaces